Facts by Numbers
- Unlimited change and expansion possible of absolutely everything.
- Countless automated analysis and colour coding throughout the template.
- Thousands of cells with data validity indicators; just in case.
- 9400+ lines of simple VBA code; yes, simple coding.
- 7400+ comment lines in the VBA code, to make it easy to understand.
- 3000 items in custom lists that can be used for data filtering.
- 2100+ hyperlinks to navigate in the template and towards training webpages.
- 2011 is the year when the risk template was first released.
- 1000 IDs in registers for risks, treatments, controls, KRIs, sets of interactions.
- 640 charts to copy-paste to any other application or document (e.g. MS Word).
- 500 IDs in the register for objectives.
- 380+ VBA procedures written in a way that is easy to understand.
- 250 IDs in the registers for people, and for structures.
- 200 filters to select data to display on charts, risk matrices, reports.
- 100 items in each custom list.
- 100 presets or combinations of filters that can be stored for later use.
- 72 types of information that can be included in the risk interaction map.
- 56 worksheets fully integrated (i.e. for data, for parameters, for calculations).
- 50+ video training available 24/7/365, with transcripts and screenshots.
- 34 groups of 6 charts to display information from the risk register.
- 32 customs lists of a hundred items each, to easily tailor to any need.
- 32 groups of 6 charts to display information from the control register.
- 30 sections in the preset report of filtered data for multiple risks.
- 30 groups of 6 charts to display information from the interaction register.
- 10 worksheets for risks: register, custom lists, charts, matrices, etc.
- 10 filters used concurrently to select data to display on charts, matrices, etc.
- 8 registers: risks, treatments, controls, objectives, people, structures, etc.
- 8 sections in the ID report for an individual risk.
- 7 years since the first release of this risk template.
- 7 worksheets for parameters: global, for risks, for treatments, etc.
- 7 sections of risk matrices settings or risk heat maps settings.
- 6 worksheets for KRIs: register, custom lists, parameters, etc.
- 6 worksheets for controls: register, custom lists, parameters, etc.
- 6 worksheets for treatments: register, custom lists, parameters, etc.
- 6 worksheets for the interactions between risks: register, custom lists, etc.
- 6 types of charts in each section of each charts tab for each registers.
- 5 groups of 6 charts to display information from the KRI register.
- 5 groups of 6 charts to display information from the treatment register.
- 3 sections for managing general options: modules, behaviour, and data.
- 3 worksheets for objectives: register, custom lists, parameters.
- 3 risk states that can be used: inherent, acceptable, residual.
- 3 risk matrices or risk heat maps, with or without bubble overlays.
- 3 videos to get started in the blink of an eye.
- 2 worksheets for people: register and custom lists.
- 2 worksheets for structures: register and custom lists.
- 2 locations for likelihood in risk matrices (horizontal or vertical).
- 2 types of comprehensive reports: for a single risk, or for multiple risks.
- 2 point of views to get help and training: per worksheet or per topic.
- 1 interaction map showing the influence between risks.
- 1 worksheet to monitor the overall status and data integrity of all the records.
- 1 small file size for a huge capability.
- 1 affordable risk template.
- 1 and only one of a kind: Risk Managenable® Template Software.
Date of the first release, almost 7 years ago; an eternity for such a tool.
A veteran risk management professional who has a MBA and holds several highly regarded certifications, who taught risk management in a Canadian university, was a Director of Risk Management in another reputable university, and held senior management positions in major financial institutions.
Aligned with the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard, and can be used with COSO ERM, PMI Risk Management, and any other standard which understands risk as an effect on objectives.
A risk template that works like a risk software. All-in-one. And users can change absolutely everything by themselves.
Works in Microsoft® Excel, the ubiquitous spreadsheet of reference.
All data, especially sensitive ones containing risks and controls are always used and stored on the local computer. Nothing is transferred to the cloud.
50+ videos, audio extracts, with transcripts and 1000+ screenshots, presented per worksheet and per topic, with also a getting started guide.
The generous license allows licensees to use the template on all the computers that they own.
An affordable one-time fee. No recurring fees. None.
Additional Facts for Users
Users have a clearly laid out home hub and navigate within the application using hyperlinks and color-coded tabs to reach worksheets where they can enter data in cells, or copy charts and matrices. Some automated analysis is also available.
Users do not need advanced Excel skills or any VBA knowledge to use the application. Those with programming skills enjoy the fully annotated VBA code, which makes it much easier to understand and change, if required.
Users have at their disposal an initial capacity of 1000 risks, treatments, controls, KRIs, and sets of interactions.
Users can extend the capacity as required, and even add their own worksheets within the workbook.
Users can modify absolutely anything and everything, directly on cells or through parameter tabs, and therefore adapt the template to their needs.
Users benefit from the many years of existence of Risk Managenable® and the reliability of Microsoft® Excel.
Users benefit from the standard layered protection of Excel embedded in a friendly option worksheet where they can enable and disable protection with a click. When protection is enabled, no formulas can be changed unintentionally.