**** This Risk Management software solution is intended
to support your learning experience,
to get you started, explore & experiment,
to help you improve your ongoing practice ****
Risk data input & item selection in light yellow cells only
All light yellow cells in the risk management software solutions are cells where you can either input data or select items in drop-down lists; and all drop-down lists are signaled with a tiny immediately recognizable icon.
All cells colored differently than light yellow either deliver some automated analysis outputs for you, or are simply static, like headers. They are all protected, so you will not be able to accidentally delete any formulas.
Hyperlinks & navigational tabs to navigate anywhere within the risk tool
All tabs are always reachable via 3 dedicated navigational tabs. And links towards these 3 navigational tabs are always available on the top left corner of each tab of our risk management software solutions. So, you can follow your line of thoughts and easily reach any other tabs. As a result, you can go anywhere within the risk software in 3 clicks or less!
And there is more: each tab is color coded according to the module it belongs to (e.g. risk, control, assurance, etc.). So you always know where you are.
Minimum risk data input for maximum automated risk analysis outputs
Hundreds of stunning charts of all sorts are automatically produced for you. And you can feed those charts from tens of perspectives on your data, simply by selecting meaningful criteria in drop-down lists. You have the same ability with heat maps.
There is more: you can instantly copy these heat maps and charts, and paste them in any document you want.
And there is even more: throughout the application, there are hundreds of automated outputs which provide you with color-coded insights on your inputs.
In fact, this ability to look into your data from tens of perspectives, coupled with the easiness to copy and paste heat maps and charts anywhere, are often seen as the most attractive facets of this application.
Only a small fee for licenses & perpetual registration keys
All you have to pay is a tiny fee to buy a license. This license will enable you to obtain a registration key which is unique to the computer where you want to use the software; you need more licenses if you want to use our risk management software solutions on more computers.
But wait, we do not ask you to pay anything before you try our risk management software solutions first. So, after downloading the latest version, you can try for 14 days to decide; after 14 days, you will not be able to open it anymore, even if you re-download another trial version.
When you are convinced our risk management software solutions are useful to you, you buy a license on our website and you go through the registration process. We send you the tiny file which acts as a registration key. That's all. Now you can use forever our risk management software solutions on that computer. And you can also download all newer versions that will be issued for the same edition. There is nothing else to pay: no monthly fees, no yearly renewals, nothing. That's it.
- Countless goodies that help you save hours and hours of work
- Thousands of calculations and automated analysis performed on your behalf
- Hundreds of meaningful analysis outputs, flags and comments delivered throughout
- 319 pieces of information related to each risk that you can easily copy and export anywhere
- 286 potential reasons pre-listed for you to select a risk for further assurance action
- 282 charts automatically and seamlessly updated each time you input data
- 275+ ways to look into your data and produce reliability heat maps and reliability charts
- 255+ ways to look into your data and produce risk heat maps & charts, control heat tables & charts
- 150 items you can freely configure in 3 custom lists (e.g. for RiskIT, COBit, COSO, COCO, Prince2, etc.)
- 130 opening ideas of potential threats sources on your objectives
- 100 risks you can fully manage within the risk management software solution
- 92 bases, each with multiple sub-criteria, to look into your data and produce reliability heat maps & charts
- 85 bases with multiple sub-criteria to produce risk heat maps & charts, control heat tables & charts
- 81 risk charts, each representing data cut from you choice among 85 ways with multiple sub-criteria
- 76 control charts, each representing data cut from your choice among 85 ways with multiple sub-criteria
- 66 activities you can include or exclude in each phase of the maturity model you design
- 50 objectives you can fully manage within the risk management software solution
- 48 reliability charts, each representing data cut from you choice among 92 ways with multiple sub-criteria
- 48 plan & schedule charts, with 24 of them in stunning 3D you can instantly copy and paste anywhere
- 44 interlinked tabs you can easily access by using navigation tabs and hyperlinks
- 25 key risk indicators you can fully manage within the risk management software solution
- 24 plan & schedule charts in stunning 3D you can instantly copy and paste anywhere
- 16 assurance needs & plans charts, each representing data cut from 7 ways with multiple sub-criteria
- 10 top priorities you can select for immediate reporting with key heat maps, heat tables, and charts
- 9 risk heat maps zones distribution & quantity pre-configured, plus 1 freely configurable as you want
- 7 ways you can cut assurance needs & plans charts to look into your data
- 7 modules to manage risk, control, reliabiilty and assurance effectively and efficiently
- 6 assurance needs timelines you can instantly use for monitoring progress, copying and pasting anywhere
- 5 flexible yet precise phases you can design the way you want for developing your own maturity model
- 4 reliability heat maps zones configurations pre-configured to adjust to your preference
- 3 navigational tabs offering 3 different perspectives for you to jump anywhere within the application
- 3 custom lists each with a capacity of 50 items you can configure to qualify each risk further
- 3 sources as starting points for exploring heat maps, heat tables and charts
- All that, and indeed, much more, in a single affordable risk management software solution...